FAQ – Did you know…?
There are no stupid questions, and perhaps you’ll find the answer you need here.
Can I order a gift voucher?
Do I have to book if I want to come to the ski arena?
From what age are children allowed on the slopes?
Children from the age of 3 are allowed on the slopes if accompanied by an adult.
Are children allowed on the chair lift?
- Children who are 1.10 m or taller can use the chair lift if accompanied by an adult. From 1.25 m they can also use the chair lift alone.
- Our magic carpet and platter lift can also be used by children smaller than 1.10 m.
Do I need to wear gloves on the slopes?
Do I need to wear a helmet on the slopes?
- As a general rule we always recommend wearing a helmet.
- Helmets are mandatory on our courses, in the fun park and for children up to 6 years.
Does the time keep running if I leave the slope, for example to get something to eat?
Where can I keep my things?
Where is the toboggan run?
- You’ll find our toboggan run between the main slope and the fun park.
- Our platter lift or chair lift will take you to the top in comfort.
Will I need special clothes/shoes for tobogganing?
Is the children’s world – Snowy Land – always open?
Does the entry price include equipment rental?
Are there discounts for seniors, school pupils, students?
Is there a family ticket?
Is there a yearly/monthly ticket?
- Three-month membership card -> €129 for adults (€89 for children aged 6-12)
- Twelve-month membership card -> €349 for adults (€249 for children aged 6-12)
What should I wear in the ski arena?
Which sizes are available for rent?
- We have jackets and trousers for you from size 128 to 5XL.
- There are ski boots from size 24.5 to 53; snowboard boots from size 29.5 to 52.
Is it possible to rent skis only, if I have everything else?
Is it possible to switch from skis/snowboard to sledges? If yes, does it cost extra?